To be a successful company in any industry, you have stand out. Filling a undiscovered niche is always recommended to give yourself an edge above competition. In the bottled water industry, this is very important. If you peruse the grocery water isle, they all seem to blend in with each other. To get a step above their competitors, companies with make false claims about their water or try to make it more catchy. Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water is new to the game, but is already a step above the other 50 plus years old bottled water companies. The truth is they take an active role in cutting down waste so they environment does not have to suffer.
We are saddened to see the destruction caused by the California fires and our hearts are with our O’hana who have been affected. The @humanesociety of Ventura County is tirelessly rescuing and caring for evacuated animals from the #WoolseyFire and #Hillfire. Today and tomorrow, we will donate 10% of all proceeds to @humanesociety to provide 24/7 care for the horses, pigs, dogs, cats, and other pets evacuated from the fires. Visit our IG stories for more ways you can help. 💛 || Matthew Simmons/Getty Images
Each year millions of water bottles are thrown away and not recycled. Only an astonishing 23 percent of them were recycled. The other 77 percent goes into landfills or into the ocean. This heartbreaking statistic needs to change, and Waiakea Water is taking action. Their bottles come from 100 percent recycled bottles, making them way more earth friendly. Manufacturing the 100 percent recycled bottles take way less energy to produce, 85 percent to be exact. The Hawaiian volcanic water brand does not only stop there, but blow it out of the water. About a third of their power comes from renewable energy, putting out less emissions into the atmosphere. Their water source, which is a spring, does not get depleted at all. It recharges 1.4 billion gallons a day. To top of all this, they have created the first ever full degradable water bottle. It is an incredible invention that no other bottled water company has created, making them an instant stand out. Waiakea Water has been so successful since opening their doors in 2012. They even ranked on the exclusive Inc. 500 List. This list is a compilation of the most successful and fastest growing companies in the United States. The founder and chief executive officer, Ryan Emmons, was only 22 when he started Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water. He set out to create a company that would have altruistic motives. They are socially-conscious, environmentally friendly, and the water is water has many health benefits.